Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kari smiling!! And other pictures



So it's been so long since I've been able to get Kari smiling on camera, usually when she realises that I'm taking a picture she gets mad and walks away. Very annoying. Anyway, last night she was great! So the many faces of my kids.... And oh, this dress I bought for Tyler's ALS graduation. It's pretty and I discovered this nice little online shop http://www.dress-queen.com/ They don't have any retail stores, so everything is pretty cheap. This one was $62. I will definately be shopping there again.


















Kari's supermodel look.





















Oh wait, I'm cuuuuute!

















She was telling me how pretty she is.


















"see?"

















Jill is always adorable



















even stuffing her face full of food



















"mom, get the camera out of my face, I'm TRYING to eat!"

















"Okay fine, I'll cheese it up for you. Hi Grandma!"

No comments:

Post a Comment