Thursday, April 21, 2011

This month.....





Alright, this is going to be a quickie. I have lots of pictures that I will probably put up tomorrow, but I wanted to let you all know that we're alive, I'm about half insane from a million things going on this month and I will be super happy to see April GONE but we're getting there! I did a craft fair last weekend then I did a puff quilt class for the women of my church (yeah, there were about 10 ladies there) so I've badly neglected my kids. Poor things. Yesterday I let them watch Potty Power about 4 times because it was keeping them occupied enough that I could work on the quilt AND the power point.



Ha ha!!!!! I kinda love this picture




















And I couldn't leave Kari out since I put up a funny picture of Jill....












THIS is what I've been working on.














With a little help... :)









No comments:

Post a Comment