Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday- Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli and Rice casserole

Okay, this meal honestly took me about 13 minutes, and it was delish!
Ingredients:
1 can of Chicken broth
2 cans of chicken
1 bag of broccoli cuts, thawed
2 cups minute rice
6 oz Velveeta cheese, cut up into cubes

Okay, so this part is super hard, are you ready? Boil the chicken broth. When it's boiling throw in your rice, mix. Then throw in everything else. Cover, take off heat. Let it sit covered for 10 minutes, then stir until all the cheese is melted. Voila'! You're done. It's yummy, and both my husband and my kids loved it. I call that a win! Although it wasn't as saucy as I would like. I think next time I'll throw in a can of cream of chicken soup.

And for all you who don't give a rip about recipes or projects, here's a couple pictures of my kiddos doing their favorite activity :)


Don't you just love the concentration on their faces? :D

1 comment:

  1. Love the princess crown and the little concentrating faces!

    ReplyDelete