Monday, January 9, 2012

My current Project

Okay, so I have lots and lots of pictures. And nothing is printed. We don't even have our wedding pictures printed. Anyway, so I'm uploading every. single. picture up to Costco. Then I'll buy 4x6's of everything, then I'll go through them all and decide what needs to be enlarged. *SIGH* Big project. I also need to get all our videos on DVD so they're safe and sound. It will be really nice to get everything into photo albums though, and to personalize our walls more. I did this huge 11x14 collage of pictures of the girls for Tyler for his birthday, but I really liked it, and I think I might do one every year, so we'll have a progression of the girls growing up. I love to see my cute little kiddos all over the place. Anyway, as I'm finding more pics, I might be posting some up here (because this blog doesn't even get a fraction of what I take) My little sister found a bunch of old pictures of her and I growing up, and I need her to send them to me, you'll get a kick out of it. :) Anyway, I'm going to go do some dishes while I'm waiting for the cell phone pics to upload (another 109 minutes!) Fun stuff. In the meantime, here are some pictures from a little before Christmas. We had a little fun with the camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment