Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lots to do....

Okay so we're going home for a couple weeks and we leave on MONDAY, which means that mom (me) has about a billion and one things to do before we're ready to go. Remember when you could just pack your clothes, makeup, and hair dryer and you're good to go? Not anymore, you have to have diapers, and snacks for the plane, and toys for the plane, and heaven forbid if you forget her dolly and bunny rabbit. lol! Don't get me wrong, I'm excited and Kari is a pretty laid back traveler but going on "vacation" always seems like more work for me. lol!! But, I am so excited. Kari will get to see lots of cousins, especially little Naomi, and Tyler will get to meet my sister and her kids. It will be lots of fun. And all the Haueters will be in town!! I get a two for one special!! :D Okay, so I have to add some pictures. Kari in the red dress is a dress that I wore when I was her age (thank you mom) and then the last one is Tyler and Karielle on Father's Day before church. Enjoy! And most of you, I'll see on Tuesday!! :D

















Kari with her daddy on Father's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, she's so cute in your dress! And yes, I hear you about packing with a baby. I've always been a minimalist but no more! I have to have my Mary Poppins bag of baby goodies. Makes for sore shoulders! Good luck! Can't wait to seeee you guys!

    ReplyDelete