Thursday, February 18, 2010

8 layer bean and cheese dip

So I don't have a picture for this, but it was good anyway. So I had a pound block of cheddar cheese that was threatening to expire on me so I got a little creative. I made a very layered chip dip (Tyler loved it) so I took a can of refried beans and put it on the bottom, then put a bunch of shredded cheese on top, then a can of chili, then cheese, then chopped black olives, cheese, black beans, then cheese. Cooked it at 30 for about 20-25 minutes or so and viola'! Yummy dip for football games, olympics or just regular old snacking. *note: I tried making a burrito out of it and there was too much cheese. lol! So it's best for dipping. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. CHEESY! Sounds good. We've done something like that but we added shredded potatoes that needed to be used. 'Baked potato casserole'. I'd love to do what you did and just add salsa. Yum! I've been thinking about salsa a lot lately...

    ReplyDelete