Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last one for the day

Sorry, there were a lot of pictures I wanted to get up before I forgot. So Kari got this scratch on her nose. I saw this when I got her out of bed this morning. I think it's from her trying to wipe away snot (yes, she is sick AGAIN) It's quite the scratch, I have no idea how she managed to do that.


And this is my before and after picture. The clean room is my living room in the morning BEFORE Kari gets to it. And the messy one is at the end of the day when she goes to bed. *sigh*






And this is one of the reasons why I'm so in love with my hubby. He's on his lunch break reading to his little girl. What a sweetie!!!!



1 comment:

  1. love the before and after pics. Only they're probably more like "before and after before and after before and after before and after..." You get the idea! Her hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete