Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blackveil!

Eeeek!!! I'm super excited! I've been reading the Green Rider series by Kristen Britain for about 10 years now (she takes FOREVER in between books) anyway, so she finally finished book 4 and it's in the works to be published. She just posted on her website that she's got a publishing date for book 4 Blackveil in April 2011. I know it's a year away but there's a light at the end of the tunnel!! And who knows, maybe it'll come out earlier than that. Of course, now she's working on book 5 which means that nothing will be solved in this book, but hey, at least I'll get a little fix lol! Guess who's going to be first in line to buy it? That's right, me. In the meantime, I'll read books 1-3....again. lol!

5 comments:

  1. woohoo! That makes me excited too! Yayness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you read Green Rider!! I think they're better written than the Twilight series and it bugs me that Stephanie Meyer turned into a rich celebrity while Kristen Britain's books are better. I'd be okay if they both turned into rich celebrities but I really believe that Ms. Britain deserves it more. Just my opinion. Stephanie Meyer is just such an inexperienced writer. Unwilling to sacrifice anyone or take any chances. It's something she'll learn but she certainly doesn't know how now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read them. I think at one point I expected you to just tell me the basics of the storyline since you were always going on about them but you never did. Lol~ If it's not about the Green Knight of the round table then I have no idea what it's about. That's my best guess! I'm glad you have something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll let you borrow them. I can't believe I've never made you read them! What's wrong with me??

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and hey, I just looked at her site and they must have pushed up the publication date; it says February 2011 now (272.5 days lol) =)

    ReplyDelete