Thursday, December 22, 2011

Eep! I actually can show you something that I've been working on!!

I know right? I haven't been able to show anything since they've all been Christmas presents. But I can finally show you something! Because they're gifts for little people who don't have internet access (aka, my children and babies). So without further ado:
 One of these is a Christmas gift for the 8 month old of our best Alaskan friends, and the other one is for a brand new baby girl, born on Monday morning.



 Kitchen accessories set for my little chefs. Mini pot holders, oven mitts and aprons (one several inches shorter)



Christmas dresses! My first experience in making clothes with no pattern. It was a learning experience and a success. 
I've been having a lot of fun! Are you all ready for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment