Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy 1st of May!!!

It's MAY!!!! Is anyone as excited as I am that it's May? Sunny, warm weather. Herds of moose drinking in the streams by the roads, and then there is something really gross. The mosquitos here are about the size of your finger pad. They're HUGE and they come in SWARMS. And then all these spiders are showing up in the house, I need to call the housing people and see what can be done about it. I just can't have tons of bugs in my house with a baby that spends a lot of time on the floor. Yuck. Anyway, I took a picture of the big nasty mosquito that had landed on the car when Tyler was out taking pictures of the moose. (I'll see if I can get those for you guys)

1 comment:

  1. EWW!!!! that is so gross! why the heck are they so big? thats disgusting...

    ReplyDelete