Monday, August 23, 2010

Attention: My blog is going private!!

So something happened last week that freaked me out so I'm not feeling very secure right now (for those of you who know about the Bailey story, he found me again after 5 years) so...I've decided to make my blog private. I am going to start a new blog for crafty stuff and recipes since I've got a whole bunch of projects that I want to do or are currently doing over the long, dreary winter. And that will be open to the public. There will be no pictures of kiddos, me or the hubby and no personal information on that blog. I'm not too keen on people like this guy being able to find me and I especially don't want him knowing where I live, or what my family looks like. So what does that mean to you? It means if you want to keep reading my blog, I need you to send me your e-mail address. Whether you get it to me over the phone, or on facebook or through my hotmail account, it doesn't matter, just get it to me. I realise there are a few of you who actually don't have any of that. So you can send me your addresses at lovelyalexis@gmail.com, I will not only add you to my blog, but I will send you my main e-mail address as well, I don't feel comfortable putting here so that's why I'm putting the other address. Thank you all for understanding but my family's safety comes first. I've actually been contemplating deleting facebook too but I haven't decided yet. For those of you whose e-mail address I already have, I will e-mail you the invite to my blog, for everyone else, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU WISH TO READ MY BLOG. Okie dokie? Alrighty then. I look forward to hearing from you all.

3 comments:

  1. add me!!! kjmmason at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought his name wasn't even really Bailey...? What a nutter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't. But there are too many Cody's in my past and I'd hate for the wrong one to be blamed. He was pretty creepy though.

    ReplyDelete