Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fair, and lots of pictures!!!!


So we went to the fair. And we saw animals, or as Kari was saying "Aminals" So cute.





























We looked at cows...

















And horses...









And fed the horses....















I think she loves horses! :D












Petted some goats...














And a bunny. She did so well that we went on some rides...












And she didn't like them as much. The farris wheel...












A mini roller coaster...
















The elephant spiny thing...












We looked at bonsaiis...














And flowers...











Jillian just hung out with me of course.













Daddy won Kari a HUGE bear on a putting green game.















I think she's in love.














Jillian being her usual happy self.


















My 5th boy diaper cake.
















This morning the B-2 was on display. Coolest plane E-V-E-R.

















Look at those sleek lines.









I know I'm behind on the gratitude thing but I'm gonna be honest with you. Everyday I'm grateful for the same things. My girls, my husband, my family (blood and in-laws) and my friends. Especially Brianna. Everyday I think about how lucky I am to have all these people in my life. I'm grateful for the gospel and the blessings it brings to my life. I'm grateful that I have an eternal family so that I can see my daughter again in the next life. I'm grateful for the military. It has it's ups and downs, but it's made it possible for us to live comfortablywhile Tyler goes to school for free. I'm thankful for sooo many things. I love you all so much. And I miss you all sorely. :D





1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures!! The one with you kissing Jilly is adorable! How I miss you! Hope all is good! Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete