Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2-8 and where's my camera?!

Hey guys, my camera had inexplicibly disappeared. Actually, I think my two year old hid it somewhere. She does that sometimes. I guess it's time to deep clean again and check the kitchen drawers (a favorite hiding place) and in the cracks of the couches (an inevidability) in the meantime, I'm snatching pics with my poor dying samsung phone, but that's okay because.....
on saterday I'm FINALLY getting my iPhone. Tyler isn't very good about sharing his, so I have to get my own. I've been secretly (or not so much) coveting his since last october. Seriously, surfing the net in bed while having baby sleeping on your chest? Heaven I tell ya! Okay, so I've gotten behind on my attitude of gratitude, but believe it or not, I've been thinking about it everyday.
Day 1 was Kari. She's amazing
Day 2 was little Jillian. Sooooo blessed to have a mellow baby.
Day 3 is Tyler. Best decision of my life was marrying that man, despite sometimes not agreeing on things. He's incredible and I love him more now than the day I married him more than 4 years ago. I love that I have him for eternity.
Day 4 was walmart. Seriously, up here there isn't much choice in shopping. But thank goodness that walmart is everywhere.
Day 5 was church. I love my ward and the people in it. I love the gospel and the blessings that it brings to me. I'm grateful every day for the Savior in my life.
Day 6 was my mom's birthday so I was definately grateful for her. She's one of my best friends and I love being able to call her up whenever I want and rant and rave about life and she always listens.
And Day 7, today I'm grateful for nature. I don't like living here most of the time but I can't deny that it is beautiful here. Especially during our (short) summer. When the fireweed is blooming and the grass is green and the sun is shining.

So I'm going to mount an expidition to find my camera. Because I know some of you only show up for the pictures (you know who you are) hee hee!! Have a great day guys and gals!

1 comment:

  1. What would we do without the great and spacious building?? Lol!

    ReplyDelete