Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Work in Progress Tuesday...kinda


Okay, so I told you all that we got approved for a bigger house right? Yeah, I thought so, I'm pretty excited about it. Anyway, so this last week we had a 4 day weekend due to Memorial day, and since the next three weekends will be spent with Tyler spending 6-9 on Friday and 8-6 Saturday and Sunday in a seminar version of a class for school, we spend most of it hanging out, going to our favorite places and packing, everything. So I didn't get to do any craft stuff whatsoever. Which is a bummer but what are you going to do, so THIS is my work in progress. Along with other fun stuff from the weekend. :D







Yep, that is stacked boxes from carpet to ceiling filled with books and games. I've also been working on boxing up my craft stuff. That's hard because I'm not sure when I'll be able to unpack my stuff. :( SO I figure I'll pack everything BUT the stuff I need for the strip quilt. Yeah, that's the plan ;) But of course most of the house can't be packed up because it's stuff we use all the time and, like I said before, we don't know when we're moving. So I feel like I'm not actually getting anything done. BUT the pre-inspection is next monday, so hopefully we'll be moving by the end of June! :D



















We walked down to the Airplane park. Kari is big into the planes right now.




















This is the "unknown hero" monument.





































I love this, and it was perfect for the weekend.



















On friday the base held a safety event. They had stuff about DUI's, and safety around trains, proper use of car seats, and they also had firetrucks and planes opened up for people to see. Kari LOVED the airplanes. I think we've got a future pilot on our hands! You go girl! :D










She was completely fascinated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment