Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Visiting cousin pictures

My view from the back seat. :D
Jill sitting in Santa's chair at the Santa House
And yes, this WILL be on next year's calendar.
I love her expression. :D
Loving sisters
Family picture with the bear in front of the Knotty Shop in Salcha
I love me some candid pictures heehee!
Jill walked around and had to touch every single carved animal in the whole place.
Me and my cousin Thomas. It's been 9 years since we've seen each other. And yes, I AM on my tippie toes and no I didn't purposely match my shirt to those flowers.
Jill with her super sweet shades
Family picture with the REAL Santa Clause. He even autographed a copy of "'Twas the night before Christmas" for us. It was awesome!
J'Lynne (seriously, one of the coolest ladies ever, I want to adopt her), Thomas and Tyler swinging the girls. They LOVED it.
Kari taller than Daddy!
Thomas and me in front of the Trans-Atlantic Alaskan Pipeline (no the stance was not planned, we're just both super awesome like that. ;D)
Tyler and I. Coming up on 5 years this friday. Love you so much sweetie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment