Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hanging out with dad/Park trip/Hockey game

So this post is pictures of a few different things. The girls loving on daddy after he got home, our first excursion to the park down the street, and the last hockey game of the season. We're almost caught up!!!
 She did not want to let him out of her sight when he finally came home.




 Of course we can't leave out Kari! :D




 Walking to the park down our street
 I love this picture. The only thing that would make it better is a clean pavement and my shoes walking too.
 My hunk of a hubby. 6 years and he still makes my heart go pitter-patter.

 She sat on the big swing and figured out how to swing herself. She's one smart cookie. Kari doesn't even know how to swing by herself yet.

 LOL! I just couldn't help it. These are funny faces.



 She refused to hold on with both hands for some reason.


These next ones were taken at the last hockey game of the season.The girls LOVE hockey.
 Jill being silly.
 Kari wearing my massive sunglasses
 *snort*

 This totally looks like a paparazzi picture to me. It kinda cracks me up.
 Jill has to try them on too! :D

The girls were looking at the Zamboni here. They love that thing, even if the driver NEVER SMILES.

No comments:

Post a Comment