Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Elizabeth, in heaven for 7 years

 As most of you (should) know, we lost our first born. She was still born due to having a genetic disorder called "Turner's Syndrome". Turner's Syndrome is where they only have one sex chromosome. Instead of  xx or xy, they are x. Every person with this syndrome is female. Anyway so 7 years ago, Elizabeth Hope was born still. I miss her every day. I wonder what she would look like, I wonder how Kari would be if she had a living big sister. Some days are harder than others, and I enjoy the three sweeties I have been blessed with raising here on this side of the veil. I know that someday I will see her again. And I look forward to that day.


Flowers from my best friend.
 Elizabeth's hand and footprints and her bear.
 My friend was kind enough to take flowers to her resting place since I was in Arizona and couldn't be there myself.

 Her birthday cake. Butterflies and angel wings are my symbols for her. Every time I see a butterfly, I think of Elizabeth. (I totally used a cookie cutter for that middle part. Turned out so cute!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment