Friday, October 7, 2011

Anything goes Friday

Okay so I've been trying to think about what I wanted to blog about all day. A quick craft? An organizing or cleaning tip? Maybe a budgeting or money saving tip? But what it all boils down to, is my husband is coming home tonight at 12:20, I've spent all day doing nothing but cleaning my house to pass the time so aha! What do you do when you're waiting for 11:30 so you can go pick up your husband?
You wash your dishes
Pinned Image
Wash and fold your laundry
Pinned Image
Sweep and mop your floor
Pinned Image
Spend time on Pinterest
Pinned Image
And maybe, just maybe, curl up with your favorite book:
Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image
..............X a million more......
Hmmm......I don't think I can decide what to read. Guess I'll go back to pinning. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment