Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Craftiness-a little fall decor



Alright, I'm sure you've seen these allllllll over the blog and Pinterest world BUT, I made mine in a fake pumpkin, for two reasons, one, I don't like spending money on something that will die and two, because with how cold it gets up here at night, the poor mums would die the first night and look ugly anyway SO, I picked up this stuff at Michael's during a huge fall decor sale. *score* So it's the easiest thing in the world, you're going to love it.
Cut a hole in the top

Add a cute little bunch of flowers
Voila'! Your very own super cute pumpkin flower arrangement. Total cost if you bought it at the craft store pre-made, between 15-40 depending on size, my cost, 5 bucks. Yep. Live it, love it, spread it. lol! I am a cheapskate. Now, for a little tour of my fall decor:

Our little scarecrow lady and pumpkin trio
My door. I got the caution tape in the dollar section at JoAnn's. Score!
Unfortunately the lighting isn't great for the window. It's best at night.
Our entry way table. Because all those little pumpkins and things were so cheap (like 99 cents) I let the girls pick a bunch. They really like pumpkins apparently.
My little fall witch hat I made a couple years ago.

One of those cornucopia horns with fall flowers above my piano.
Not much else. I do have plans to make more bats for windows and cut out little mice for the baseboards, it's one of those times when I wish I had a Silhouette. Someday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment